Thursday, September 12, 2013

and that's okay

sometimes this is what milo and i do all day. and that's okay.

 
sometimes milo isn't even dressed when daddy gets home. and that's okay.
(sometimes I can't even think straight because my husband is so fine. and that's okay too. )
 
 
it's okay that somebody ate the last mango popsicle
 
 
or that there are little creatures that try on your underwear while you are doing laundry.
 
 
 sometimes babies squat in the corner to fill their diaper. and sometimes their diaper doesn't hold it all. and that's okay.
 
 
and sometimes we have our chubby days. that's okay.
 
 
it means we're eating well,
our bodies are healthy, 
 we have clothes on our backs,
we have learned how to share,
we love unconditionally,
and we want to be together forever
 
 
and that's perfect.


5 comments:

  1. I LOVE THISS!!! That lil chub is so perfect and so are you! Hope you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay the last chub picture...too much to handle. Cover him in kisses for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! okay, this made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And sometimes youre so hot and that's okay! Haha...love this post! Love all the photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously commented right after you posted this. Where did it go??? I was first!!! Oh well, I love your words as much as your great photos. You are so very talented.

    Love,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete